- How Traveling Transforms Your Life
- How Traveling Transforms Your LifePosted 687 days ago
Traveling is a great way to see the world and get a fresh perspective on life. It opens your eyes to new cultures and alternative lifestyles. If you're traveling in…
- How to Rebuild Your Life After a Divorce
- How to Rebuild Your Life After a DivorcePosted 1332 days ago
When a relationship ends, it can be a painful journey, so take this time to re-focus your priorities, build your self-esteem, and look inward. Stop for a moment and ask yourself…What have…
- Eat, Pray, Love – Getting Your Self Esteem Back After A Divorce
- Eat, Pray, Love – Getting Your Self Esteem Back After A Divo…Posted 1281 days ago
I spent a decade with a person who I adored, so when our marriage failed, I was heartbroken and spent nearly 2 months crying my eyes out. Even though I…
- How to Quiet the Monkey Brain?
- How to Quiet the Monkey Brain?Posted 1711 days ago
Our minds can be full of chatter with our inner voices talking non-stop...blah, blah, blah. Listen for a second. What is your inner voice saying? Is it negative or positive…
- Is a Divorce in Your Near Future…
- Is a Divorce in Your Near Future…Posted 1665 days ago
As we live in our married lives we sometimes ignore the signs of an impending divorce. As a family law paralegal, I can often look at the divorce or family…
- 8 Steps to Building Your Confidence & Self-Esteem
- 8 Steps to Building Your Confidence & Self-EsteemPosted 1394 days ago
When you’re the victim in a failed relationship, one of the first things to disappear is confidence and self-esteem. Once a seemingly whole person, you might at times feel like…
- Following Your Intuition Leads to Better Health
- Following Your Intuition Leads to Better HealthPosted 1342 days ago
After my marriage broke up, I was forced to re-evaluate what was important to me. In the relationship, I lost my core values and beliefs and somehow adopted my spouse's…
Accepting the Relationship is Over >
How to Determine if You're Having an Anxiety Attack >
Learn the Truth About Forgiveness >
10 Steps to Healing Your Heart >
How to Balance Your Life >
Fresh Hip Websites We Love
We're a big fan of supporting people who promote positive thoughts. Check out a few cool sites we have stumbled upon.
Coping with Divorce?
Join our Facebook Community where members who have been through a tough breakup or divorce come together for advice, support and friendship.
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
This is Not the Story You Think it is
A Season of Unlikely Happiness
By Laura Munson
Shaped by a Secret
By Jill Biros
By Debbie Ford
No Matter What
By Lisa Nichols
By Michael A. Singer